Child Foundation respects and protects the privacy of our donors and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Information about donors and donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- We do not exchange, lend, rent, or sell our donor lists to third party organizations.
- The personal information you provide when making an online or offline donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you make a donation online, a secure connection is established and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- Employees of Child Foundation are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the benefit of Child Foundation.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about Child Foundation, its programs, or about upcoming events. If you prefer to not receive these mailings, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 503-224-0409.
- When making donations, you can always choose to opt-out of our mailings and newsletter emails.
- If you have supplied your telephone number, you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your donation or responsing to requests you may have made.