Position: Sponsorship Assistant, full time
Description of the Organization: Child Foundation is a 503(c) (3) organization, incorporated in Oregon and exempt from tax, and founded in 1994. CF’s mission is to support underprivileged children to succeed in education and achieve safe, healthy, and fulfilling lives.
CF recruits sponsors who contribute monthly scholarship stipends for the children they choose to sponsor. CF works with social service agencies in other countries that screen and select eligible children and ensure that donations reach the children.
Scope of Responsibility: The sponsorship Assistant reports and works under the Sponsorship Lead Specialist. One of the Foundation’s initial contact points with sponsors handling inquiries and related sponsorship processing.
Essential Job Functions
1. Contact sponsors for any related project.
2. Inactivation and replacement of children.
3. Assign children, and add or remove children on the sponsor’s file.
4. Increase and decrease monthly sponsorship.
5. Update children’s and sponsors’ profiles.
6. Responsible for all incoming phones and emails.
7. Any other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• High School Diploma
• Experience working with a database.
• Orientation to detail and commitment to accuracy.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Experience with FileMaker and Salesforce.
• Minimum of two years of office experience.
• Fluent in Persian and English.
How to apply:
Send your resume and application to
Licenses & Awards