Description of the Organization : Child Foundation is a 501(c) (3) organization, incorporated in the State of Oregon and exempt from tax and was founded in 1994. CF’s mission is to help children in need, who have been identified as high achievers, stay in school. We believe that education can move a child beyond the stigma of poverty and give that child the tools to reach his or her true and full potential.
CF recruits sponsors who contribute monthly scholarship stipends for the children they choose to sponsor. CF works with social service agencies in other countries who screen and select eligible children and ensure that donations reach the children.
Scope of Responsibility: Social Media Coordinator (SMC) reports and works under the direction of the PROC. SMC will coordinate with Marketing and Business Development Consultant.
Essential Job Functions
The development and execution of all social media communications
Creation and execution of social media strategy and marketing campaigns
- Draft and finalize biweekly newsletters and year-round marketing publications, such as annual reports, press releases, campaign flyers, and info sheets
- Cultivate community on our social platforms thru engagement
- Curation of content and development of editorial calendar to reach targeted audience and achieve industry influence
- Curation of marketing content (written, video, and visual) on various social channels
- Oversight of assets design used on social channels (e.g. images to accompany posts, ads, blog content, cover images, landing pages, etc.)
Q ualifications and Requirements
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Social Media and Marketing Coordinator or Content Creator or similar role
- You have Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills and strong ability to craft copy
- You consider yourself a Social Media Strategist and have used social media for brand awareness and impressions
- You have an excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media best practices
- You have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail & accuracy
- You are comfortable with multitasking and managing deadlines
- You have reasonably good editorial skills
Followings are not required, but they would dramatically enhance your application:
- Knowledge of other languages (in specific Persian, Dari language is great asset).
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO), Paid Search, and Paid Social
- Knowledge of industry Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and how to measure Return on Investment (ROI)
- Foundation in graphic design – knowing the importance of typography, and infographics and its relevancy with social media
To apply, please send your resume with subject line “SMC” to [email protected]