Description of the Organization:
Founded in 1994, Child Foundation is an international nonprofit organization headquartered in Portland, OR that offers relief and financial aid to underprivileged children and their respective families living in poverty to allow them to continue their education. By enhancing the quality of life for children in need, we actively help them gain access to education and build a better future for themselves and their respective communities.
Child Foundation recruits sponsors who contribute monthly scholarship stipends for the children they choose to sponsor. CF works with social service agencies in other countries who screen and select eligible children and ensure that donations reach them.
Scope of Responsibility: The IT Coordinator works under the direction of the Director of Administration. The IT Coordinator maintains databases, CF’s website, and IT requests, as well as providing training on new software.
Essential Job Functions
1. User Management, add/remove users, set proper user privileges
2. Server Management, backups, battery power
3. Manage Email System
4. Troubleshoot any issues related to Microsoft Online Cloud email accounts
5. Add/remove email addresses
6. Train staff on Outlook, Cloud access, new software, and email standards/workflow
7. Install/uninstall new hardware as needed
8. Ordering new computers and installing proper CF operation systems and software
9. Install/uninstall new software as needed, troubleshoot any software issues
10. Maintain regular communications with the organization’s executives and end users regarding pertinent IT activities
Qualifications and Requirements
• A relevant Bachelor's degree/pursuing Bachelor's degree or combination of degree and lived experience or equivalent
• Strong computer, verbal, and written communication skills
• Knowledge of IT support including hardware, software, installation, maintenance, and trouble shooting
• Knowledge of audio and video editing and other promotional tasks
To apply, please send your resume with subject line “IT Coordinator” to [email protected]