International Program Coordinator
Prepared January 2020
Description of the Organization: Child Foundation is a 503(c) (3) organization, incorporated in the State of Oregon and exempt from tax and was founded in 1994. CF’s mission is to help children in need, who have been identified as high achievers, stay in school. We believe that education can move a child beyond the stigma of poverty and give that child the tools to reach his or her true and full potential.
CF recruits sponsors who contribute monthly scholarship stipends for the children they choose to sponsor. CF works with social service agencies in other countries who screen and select eligible children and ensure that donations reach the children.
Scope of Responsibility: International Program Coordinator will report to Manager of Sponsorship with close coordination with International Committee Chair. On Financial issues and budgetary requirements a coordination with Director Administration will be needed. The individual will assist in expansion activities according to the organization strategy. Develop and improving existing international projects, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and partnership.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Working with the head of international committee and act as liaison.
2. Communicate with new partner for required documents.
3. Develop sponsorship process standards.
4. Organize and project documents and prepare summery report.
5. Coordinate with sponsorship department and administrative department managers to ensure project deliveries.
6. Inactivation and Replacement of Children.
7. Assign children (Add or remove children) on database.
8. Increase and Decrease monthly sponsorship.
9. Inactivation and reactivation of sponsors.
10. Aging process and collection.
11. Any other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Experience working with a database.
• Experience working in non-profit.
• Customer service experience.
• Detail oriented and commitment to accuracy.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree Or equivalent experience.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume and supporting documents to [email protected]