Position: Sponsorship Assistant
Description of the Organization: Child Foundation is a 503(c) (3) organization, incorporated in the State of Oregon and exempt from tax and was founded in 1994. CF’s mission is to support underprivileged children succeed in education and achieve safe, healthy, and fulfilling lives.
CF recruits sponsors who contribute monthly scholarship stipends for the children they choose to sponsor. CF works with social service agencies in other countries who screen and select eligible children and ensure that donations reach the children.
Scope of Responsibility: Sponsorship Assistant reports and works under the Sponsorship Lead Specialist. One of the Foundation’s initial points of contact with sponsors handling inquiries and related sponsorship processing.
Essential Job Functions
1. Data entry and create new children and sponsors.
2. Inactivation and replacement of children.
3. Assign children, add, or remove children on sponsor’s file.
4. Increase and decrease monthly sponsorship.
5. Update children and sponsor’s profiles.
6. Responsible for all incoming phones and emails.
7. Any other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• High School Diploma
• Experience working with a database.
• Orientation to detail and commitment to accuracy.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Experience with FileMaker
• Minimum of two years office experience.
• Fluent in Persian and English.
To apply please send your resume to [email protected].